ATK RAIDER 12 2.0
No need of long speeches for this binding since it is on its 4th birthday now and has been matched with tens of thousands skis in the last 3 seasons. RAIDER 12 2.0 represents an option to the new RAIDER 12. The main difference lays in the front brake, which addresses this model to a precise kind of user: the up-hill addicted free tourers.
The included ski-brake is available in different sizes (86, 91, 97, 102,108,120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model. The heel part fits with the AL07 FREE-RIDE SPACER, that can be installed to improve riding perfomances: thanks to the spacer, the transmission of impulses coming from the boot are optimized and the empty space between the sole of the boot and the top sheet of the ski is deleted without stressing too much the boot structure.
|Category:||Ski / Snowboard, SKITOUR EQUIPMENT|
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- The MAGNETO® HEEL FLAPS SYSTEM provides 5 walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- The lever presents a plastic protection which prevents wear and tear of the alu-lever!
- A 30 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 5 to 12 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
102, 108, 120