Tusheti MTB 3 days tour
Discover ancient villages, unchanged since the middle-ages, a culture unique to this mountainous area and experience the legendary hospitality of the “tush” people. Ride dirt trails, and cross mountain passes with 360 degree views across the High Caucasus.
- Experience unforgettable 30km plus descents from 2800metres.
- Follow sheep trails and bridle ways through alpine pastures.
- Bike in the astounding beauty of tusheti’s protected area. The largest of its kind in Europe.
- Visit the ancient fortifications of Omalo “keselo towers” only found in tusheti and parts of Chechnya and Dagistan.
- Climb to and descend from Dano, high up on the valley side above the ancient village of Dartlo.
|TOUR PRICE||1200 GEL|
Transfer to Tusheti and the Abano pass at 2900 meters for a thrilling 30kms descent into Tusheti.
1300m ascent -2000m descent
Overnight stay in a traditional guesthouse in Omalo.
Lunch and dinner included.
Omalo – Shenako- Chigo – Dartlo. Descend and climb to the village of Shenako on rough jeep track. Hike a bike to a vantage point at 2400m overlooking The Republic of Dagistan. Technical single track descent and climb to Chigo at 2100m. Incredible single track descent to Dartlo.
Overnight stay in a traditional guesthouse in Darto.
Breakfast, Lunch and dinner included.
Dartlo - Omalo - Abano Pass. From the pass, it is a long, long descent (more than 2,000 m of vertical descent) until the Kakhetian plains 42kms below. It’s a bike ride full of adrenaline!
Transfer to Tbilisi
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR TOUR DATES