THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR CANISTER STOVE.
The PocketRocket backpacking stove provides full cooking function in an incredibly efficient form. Barely noticeable in your pack, it delivers impressively in camp. Precision flame control goes from torch to simmer while our Wind Clip™ wind shield boosts efficiency in breezy conditions. The PocketRocket stove’s diminutive size is also the foundation of a solid emergency kit for home or trail.
- Ultralight, Ultra-Compact: Weighs just 3 oz. (85 g), with palm-sized dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2 in. (10.2 x 5. x 5.1 cm).
- Simple Operation: No need for priming, pressurizing, or maintenance.
- High Heat Output: Boils 1 liter of water in under 3.5 minutes.
- Full Flame Control: Glove-friendly controls allow precise flame adjustment, from a simmer to a boil.
- Flame Protection: Tri-sectional Windclip™ wind shield protects flame and boosts efficiency.
- Includes hard-shell carry case.
Minimum Weight - 3 oz / 85 g
Packed Weight - 4.2 oz / 119 g
Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister - Appx. 60 minutes
Boil time (MSR IsoPro) 1 liter - 3.5 minutes
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister - 16 liters
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel - 2 liters
Country of Origin - Made in Korea